Organisation and management
The Swedish Red Cross Home Foundation (Rödakorshemmet), managed by the non-profit organization the Swedish Red Cross, is the principal of the Swedish Red Cross University.
The Swedish Red Cross University shall conduct its activities according to the statutes of the Swedish Red Cross Home Foundation and according to the basic principles, tasks and goals of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
The Swedish Red Cross University’s operations are led by the Board and the Vice-Chancellor. The Vice-Chancellor’s Management team is composed of the Vice-Chancellor, the Head of Administration, the Head of Department, and the Research and Chairperson of the Committee for education and research.
The academic activities are organized in the Committee for education and research and the Department of Health Sciences – where research and education at the undergraduate and advanced level are carried out. The Administration constitutes support functions.
- Board (högskolestyrelse)
- Vice-Chancellor (rektor)
- Management team (ledningsråd)
- Work Environment and Equal Treatment Council (arbetsmiljö- och likabehandlingsråd)
- Quality Council (kvalitetsråd)
- Administration (högskoleförvaltning)
- Department of Health Sciences (Hälsovetenskapliga institutionen)
- Committee for education and research (utbildning- och forskningsnämnd)
- Disciplinary Board (Disciplinnämnden)
- Personnel Liability Committee (Personalansvarsnämnd)